Beautiful Fruit




Vanakkum!
Wow now that we have started to reach out to the southern villages, time is flying by. Every other day Tues-Sat we go to a new village. The first night is dramas, worship, dancing, testimonies and preaching and then the 2nd night we split up into pairs and and go to several houses and share the story of Jesus in detail and get to know individual families on a personal level. Every time we do it, its different, never dull. There is always fruit! At least one person always raises their hand and chooses to believe in God and wants Him in their hearts. The first time I saw it happen I was brought to tears. I have never been a part of something like that.
We spend a lot of time traveling in this little van, and at night after outreach, we are so tired and delirious that we do share some really funny moments. Its a good bonding time.
Monday was our day off and we went to this beach city called Pondicherry. The Bay of Bengal was warm so I ran in. The tide was pretty strong, but it was fun to swim. I was trying to get out and I got distracted by the seashells, so I am facing the shore shouting at my team mates that I am going to look for some and this crazy fast and strong wave came underneath me and knocked me on my butt. It was so funny! I landed on water so there was no pain involved. Well I love and miss you all. Take good care of yourself!
Mallory
Prayer Requests:
-That the Holy Spirit would stir in the peoples hearts
- We would be given the energy and endurance to keep going strong
-I would be comfortable and have a positive attitude.
-Finances would come in so that we don't have to have that in the back of our minds, and so we would be able to stay for the whole 5 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment